Search This Blog

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hii again...nothing's much happened since the last post. Except an outing to Sarojini market and another rain coffee. Well, I am a little offed today...not angry or anything, just because all my close friends would be leaving soon. Vipsteen left yesterday. We all miss those stupid lugaai-comments we used to pass on him. All we could give him was a couple of juice tetras, sandwiches and like that (the cafe nearby doesnt sell anything else)...but that was too less compared to what he gave us....lots of smiles and laughter on boring grey days.
Anshu, my guy-rating partner will b going tomorrow or the-day-after. I would miss her a lot too...apologies to you gal for teasing you with "psycho". Even as I am writing this she sits beside me, wagging her head and saying "sarojini market acha hai na"....And I'll never forget what happened today either. We were waiting outside's the prof's chamber for some work. A guy passed by and spontaneously, Anshu and I rated him. So this another friend, a guy, looks at us with round saucer eyes through his specs and says "girls rate too??". Darn right they do, buddy just that they whisper it out while pretending to read a book or something, they dont scream like junglees. A studious sincere guy like you would never know...infact few guys would:P. Funnier thing was, the same guy asks "what would you rate me if I walk by....2-3?" Ummmm......
And there's KiDdy too....I have never met a person in my life who uses lower decibels than her. Or well- anyone slimmer than her. And she survives totally on her cups of coffee--upto 15 a day.,,,see? Totally a drug-addict. Thanks for tolerating me all throughout, when you had to repeat the same sentence again and again when i couldn't catch what you said and kept replying "hain? kya?". Admit it: at some time you sure must have thought I am totally retarded. But galti aapki hai..Just for you, even my voice has dropped down by a score of decibels-something my parents wished for since my birth....n thanks for helping me with those stupid simulink proj. She is leaving tomorrow too. And Khu...I'll miss her sweet cute puppy expression when I slapped her right in the middle of the road with people watching and slammed my book on her back. And her awesomely sweet smile.
And the way we fought over-well----I'll leave that out...it will spoil my image back at coll. But sun le, wo laal 9-waali ab bhi meri hai, teri peeli waali. She'll leave on 10th I'll write more about more of my friends when its time for them to leave too....will miss you a lot friends....I really hope we meet again....<3

4 comments:

  1. Saucer Eyes???
    That looks not too nice...i guess !!!

    Well, empty like saucer or filled saucers..like UFOs???

    ReplyDelete
  2. well a little over-imagination never hurts...:P...and I have edited this post again...give it a 2nd read

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey..I miss u tooo..dear..and meri lugaai ki tu tension naaa le...she will definitely like u....


    kon bandaaa thaaa re ratin wala??

    ReplyDelete
  4. haan re.....arre wahi nirvana wala re.....kya sahi tha yaar!!! wahi wali jo tujhe bhi pasand aa gaya tha....:P

    ReplyDelete