Search This Blog

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hello

Well,first things first....why am I blogging, people would ask.If not anyone,mama certainly would.Honestly,I wanted to be a writer, since long back.....I wrote a lot until I ended up in engineering and electrical screwed up my mind so much that all of the stories were in danger of ending up like love story 2050....and it became obvious there would be no Harper Collins or Penguin or whatever for me
So instead of fading into oblivion, I decided to blog- well, there would at least be a handful of poor blessed friends I could force to read my blog (:P).
What I will write here will mostly be true, until it is one of my stupid stories/poems. I'll indicate that at the beginning as true/fictional. Also, I have a simple request I'd like to stick to--"do not try to know more than I would tell you". So no questions/nagging about who or why or what, please. But comments are welcome
p.s-Real persons shall be addressed by either their initials or any combination of alphabets that I'll choose.
tc :)

No comments:

Post a Comment