Search This Blog

Monday, December 13, 2010

Bikes!!!!

Bikes. Saw a great hunky one today at the passport office. A red and black suzuki model but since I am not much of a bikes connoisseur, I cant tell you about its name. But a good muscular hot bike does grab my eyeballs. Clarification. I am not the type who goes gaga over the bipeds who ride such bikes, its just the machine that interests me. And I actually find those limbs interrupting my vision annoying. I ogle at this bike until papa pokes me because my number for the passport comes up.
Someday I plan to own a bike. A hunk with lots of black. Those numbers and those alien alphabet permutations like hp,cc,rpm does not matter to me, just the look does!!! If i do retain this craziness when I grow older, I might actually buy one, even if I am 60! And about riding it- if I could do it 8years back as a kid, I certainly can at 60. Old-age is a retrograde childhood right?
Cars? Nope, not crazy over them that much....I prefer the wind and sun beating my face when I go out! So bikes, bikes, bikes!!
Am I going nuts, posting useless crap articles? Maybe......environMENTAL can have that effect
Singing off...
And yes, to answer that question I am sure popped up in your mind, I haven't driven a bike ever since, because I had plonked it hard into a wall on day one.
Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment